Monday, January 31, 2011

My opinion

Robson All India Bar & Restaurant is a venue for celebration of the best in Indian Cooking . It is my intention to introduce the foods of India through the culinary genius of some of the finest chefs in the World. Over the past 12 years it has been my privilege- and pleasure- to work with some of the best known names in Indian cooking. When I discussed this restaurant project with them, they were enthusiastic. the reson for such enthusiasm was very simple: even today many Indians regard these artistes-no less-of the kitchen as nothing more than bawarchis, a term that rudely reduces Chefs to the level of menials. The truth is that most of them are well-educated and command salaries which are the envy of senior executives in other industries and businesses. And this is an indication of their true worth.

There was another reason: while it was true that until a few years ago the best Indian food was cooked in the homes, not any more.....

Chef Mahinder Singh Samanth
http://www.robsonsallindia.com/
Catering for All Occasions.

1 comment:

  1. I´ve never tried India food before, but during my vacation in summer 2010, I went to the ROBSON ALL INDIA (3x). It was fantastic!! The people in the restaurant were friendly and very kind, the food was delicious, they explained the menu card, everything was perfect. I´ve stayed in a hotel close to the restaurant, but if I stay in another area in downtown next time, I´ll go to the ALL INDIA again, no matter if I have to take a taxi or a bus! It´s worth to spend an evening there!!! Thanks for the nice evenings, ALL INDIA!! ;-)

    STEFAN,(Germany)

    ReplyDelete